BARCADE LA COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS 06.29.2020
- All staff have received additional COVID-19 Safety Training from the National Restaurant Association/ServSafe.
- Tables have been spaced at a minimum of 9 feet apart so that social distancing standards can be maintained.
- Customers are required to wear masks when they their table to pick up food, order additional items, use the restroom, or entering and exiting the dining area. Disposable masks are available to customers prior to entering if needed.
- Customers who have a temperature or are feeling ill will not be permitted in the establishment at any time.
- Masks are worn by all employees at all times.
- High touch areas and items are sanitized frequently, after each use when possible.
- Tables and chairs are cleaned and sprayed with sanitizer after each seating.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been made available for guests and staff members.
- Digital menus available.
- To avoid crowds from forming, staff will take customer’s phone number if a table is not immediately available and call them when they should return to be seated.
- Floors have been marked off in relevant areas to assist customers in maintaining social distancing where necessary.
- Pickup and to-go service continue to be available.
- Measures have been implemented to ensure that employees who are not feeling well stay home from work. These include on-call staffing and a no penalty call out policy.
- Service has been designed to ensure that our customers come into contact with as few staff members as possible during their visit.
- Staff members are scheduled in ‘Pods’ to reduce the number of coworkers that they come into contact with at work.
- Bar areas and indoor areas (excluding the restroom) are currently closed to customers.
- No more than 6 customers will be allowed at a single table.